- AccessMatters’ Text Messaging Success Story
The AccessMatters Text Messaging project was published as a success story (top of p. 2) as an example of how various programs across the country have implemented program strategies to increase screening. This is one of only 10 stories published nationally in 2018.
- Association of State and Territorial Health Officials (ASTHO) Success Submission: Breast Cancer Disparity Report
A Partnership to Reduce Breast Cancer Disparities in Allegheny County. An analysis of disparities across geography and race identified populations with the highest disparities.
- Cross-cutting Strategies to Increase Breast and Cancer Screenings
An infographic that illustrates how primary and management activities are used along with cross-cutting strategies of data, collaborations and partnerships, to meet the program objectives of the NBCCEDP.
- National Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program (NBCCEDP) Eligibility and Reach
The eligibility and reach of the NBCCEDP after implementation of the Affordable Care Act is described. Tanka F, Kenny K, Miller J, Howard DH. Cancer Causes Control. 2020;31(5):473-489. Doi:10.1007/s10552-020-01286-0
- National Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program (NBCCEDP) Strategies at a Glance
This infographic provides an overall description of the NBCCEDP program components and how they relate to each other.
- Pennsylvania Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program (PA-BCCEDP) Reach Report
The Reach Report describes the percentage of women eligible for the (PA-BCCEDP) in each county that are enrolled in PA-BCCEDP in each county (reach).