Here are resources during COVID-19 that can be used by healthcare professionals, survivors, and researchers to understand the treatment, diagnosis and research on cancer. For more Cancer and COVID-19 resources, check out the resources for comprehensive cancer control coalitions.
Treatment, Diagnosis and Screening
- COVID-19 Preparedness Toolkit for Pennsylvania, English, Spanish
- COVID-19 Radiology-specific clinical resources | American College of Radiology
- Expert medical societies release multidisciplinary recommendations for breast cancer patient care during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Podcast: Steps to stay healthy during the pandemic for cancer patients, survivors, and caregivers.
- Recent Survey on Impact of COVID-19 on Access to Care on Cancer Patients
- Reigniting Colorectal Cancer Screening as Communities Face and Respond to the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Playbook
- The American Cancer Society’s resources for patients.
- The impact of COVID-19 on advocacy.
- Tips for patients coping with COVID-19
- LGBTQ+ community and COVID -19