Here are resources during COVID-19 that can be used by healthcare professionals, survivors, and researchers to understand the treatment, diagnosis and research on cancer. For more Cancer and COVID-19 resources, check out the resources for comprehensive cancer control coalitions.
COVID-19 is an emerging, rapidly evolving situation. Providers and persons living with cancer may have questions. Here’s a great list of resources for those concerned about the COVID-19 impact to those living with cancer. Check out:
What people with cancer should know: https://www.cancer.gov/coronavirus
Guidance for cancer researchers: https://www.cancer.gov/coronavirus-researchers
Get the latest public health information from CDC: https://www.coronavirus.gov
Get the latest research information from NIH: https://www.covid19.nih.gov
Treatment, Diagnosis and Screening
- COVID-19 Preparedness Toolkit for Pennsylvania, English, Spanish
- COVID-19 Radiology-specific clinical resources | American College of Radiology
- Expert medical societies release multidisciplinary recommendations for breast cancer patient care during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Impact of COVID-19 as Reported by PCC Members
- Podcast: Steps to stay healthy during the pandemic for cancer patients, survivors, and caregivers.
- Recent Survey on Impact of COVID-19 on Access to Care on Cancer Patients
- Reigniting Colorectal Cancer Screening as Communities Face and Respond to the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Playbook
- The American Cancer Society’s resources for patients.
- The impact of COVID-19 on advocacy.
- Tips for patients coping with COVID-19
- LGBTQ+ community and COVID -19