The Pennsylvania Cancer Coalition (PCC) invites individuals and organizations to join in the fight to reduce the burden of cancer in Pennsylvania. While there is no cost to the member or organization, members are expected to:
- Work within each member’s own organization and with outside organizations to implement Cancer Plan goals and strategies.
- Lend their expertise to one or more of the PCC Workgroups or Subcommittees.
- Attend quarterly PCC meetings to share ideas and Cancer Plan implementation strategies.
- Provide annual Healthy Living Practices and report on cancer plan activities.
- Engage in measurable cancer prevention and control activities in Pennsylvania.
- Participate in the annual membership satisfaction survey regarding PCC activities.
- Update membership information.